The state or quality of being one, in accord, or in harmony.
- make everyone feel welcomed and appreciated
- take sometime to learn about the similarities and difference in my community
- empower people with my words not put them down by calling them names.
You, the one From whom on different paths All ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Unity"
Attached, please find the December Newsletter for SGA :SGA December Newsletter 2020
Wishing you and your families a Blessed Christmas and a safe and happy holiday!
This year due to Covid-19 protocols and our shared concern for families who have not yet been able to rebuild financially, the YCDSB has directed that the school and Catholic School Council be limited in terms of Christmas initiatives to the following:
· providing assistance to any Catholic approved organizations,
· providing assistance to any Catholic church ... Continue reading "CSC Adopt-A-Family 2020"
Below is the list of nominees for Catholic School Council including a brief biography. You will be sent a ballot Friday, October 16th. You will be able to vote for 21 members.
St. Gabriel the Archangel Nominees and Biographies
You will be voting for 21 members
- Maria Albanese: ... Continue reading "CSC Nominees and Biographies"
Enjoy our Virtual Library for read alouds….
SGA Virtual LIbrary1